Best Crypto Exchange Apps to Invest in Cryptocurrencies
With a plethora of crypto investment applications to choose from, the investors are facing the issue of selecting one of them. So, here we have curated a list of best crypto exchange apps to invest in cryptocurrencies. Investing on these apps is pretty easy. All you need to do is sign up, complete the KYC, deposit money and start investing.
1. Binance: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Binance is the largest crypto exchange in the world, boasting an array of tools and options to its users. The users can take help of detailed market charts and learning sources to gain knowledge and embark on their investment journey in the crypto world. However, the trading options and cryptocurrencies may be limited to the U.S. customer experience.
- Low buying fees
- Over 65 tradable cryptocurrencies
- Additional services like NFTs, etc.
- Various trading options like peer-to-peer trading, spot trading, margin trading and so on
- Not beginner-friendly
- No built-in digital wallet to store crypto
- Country-based regulations may apply
2. Bitbns: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Secondly, Bitbns offers price charts and other crypto trading history in terms of order books, to help users trade smartly. Its two-factor authentication, and KYC verification imparts the best security features to the platform. Additional and advanced tools and features provided in the application to automate their buy and sell orders. Furthermore, their 24X7 customer support offers solutions to your problems in no time.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast and low-fee trading
- Training material is available for beginner investors
- Offers a range of tradable tokens
- Constantly upgrading token portfolio
- Only INR deposits for fiat money
- KYC verification may be problematic
3. WazirX2: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Thirdly, WazirX is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in India. It has the highest number of users as compared to other Indian crypto exchanges. Trading crypto on WazirX is extremely simple. All the user needs to do is sign up on the mobile application with their details, complete the necessary KYC verification, deposit INR and start buying cryptocurrencies. The P2P exchange on WazirX lets you buy and sell USDT without incurring any transaction fees. In addition, the users can earn a referral fee which is almost 50% of the trading fee.
- User-friendly interface
- Many payment options to deposit money
- Affiliated with Binance, the biggest crypto exchange
- Portfolio development support
- High fee for crypto withdrawal
- No feature for crypto lending
- Low liquidity
4. CoinDCX: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
CoinDCX was founded in 2018. It keeps evolving its features to provide safe and secure trading solutions to the users. The best part about investing on this platform is that you can start investing in less than ten minutes. The deposition and withdrawal of money is quick and easy.
- Exchange fee is low
- Low minimum fund balance to be maintained
- High liquidity across a range of trading pairs
- UPI payments are available
- Live community support
- Verification needed to deposit a large amount of money
- Only fiat money available is INR
5. Bitmart: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Based in the Cayman Islands and founded in 2017, Bitmart is a global crypto trading platform. It is working in more than 100+ countries to help people buy and sell crypto easily within a few taps. It introduced its own token BMX in 2018. The holders of BMX can earn huge discounts and additional offers on the platform. Despite being such a big crypto trading platform, Bitmart has very little customer trust. It is because Bitmart witnessed a big hack in 2021.
- 1000+ tradable cryptocurrencies
- Users can earn rewards in terms of cryptocurrencies
- The user interface is suitable for both beginners and advanced users
- Provides a very simple buy and sell option to the users
- Poor customer feedback
- Caught in a severe security hack in the year 2021
6. Coinbase: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Coinbase is one of the first crypto exchanges in the world. The users can trade most of the big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum. Featuring a robust cryptocurrency ecosystem with more than 11,000 financial institutions. There are over 89 million users and asset value traded of over $278 billion. The users can earn interest based on their fund balance or earn crypto by using the Coinbase Earn feature.
- Suitable for all kinds of users: beginner to advanced
- High liquidity
- Wide variety of cryptocurrencies to choose from
- Low minimum account balance
- Promotion rewards in terms of BTC
- No control of the user over private keys
- Poor customer service
7. Gemini: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Gemini is one of the best apps to kick-start your crypto investment journey. Offering over 100 cryptocurrencies to buy, sell and trade, Gemini allows users to pay using crypto at their favorite retail shops. In addition, the users can have an opportunity to earn interests on their crypto assets by storing them in the built-in hot wallet. The company has largely focussed on its security features. This attracts both beginners and advanced crypto investors to the platform.
- Available in all of the U.S. cities
- Insured hot wallets, that is, you assets are safe in case of security breaches
- Very advanced security features
- Offers cryptocurrency rewards credit card
- Trading fee may be high for some users
- Limited range of available cryptocurrencies
8. Crypto.com: Best Crypto Exchange Apps
Lastly, Crypto.com is an excellent application to start your crypto investment journey. The fact that trading options on this platform aren’t limited to cryptocurrencies, set it apart from others in this list. Besides trading cryptocurrencies, the users can enjoy numerous other services like built-in wallets, NFT marketplace, staking and so much more. Investors holding a significant amount of native token, CRO, can earn attractive discounts on the trading fee.
- Over 250+ tradable cryptocurrencies
- Various order types and trading options like spot trading
- A range of crypto products such as swapping, staking and NFTs
- Competitive trading fee with additional discounts
- Poor customer support
- Availing discounts can be a complex process
While choosing among these apps to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is important for investors to consider the trading fee, minimum fund balance, and the variety of coins that they can buy, sell, and trade. Additionally, the investors must consider the security features and wallet insurance while selecting one of the apps given above.